Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 2 mins
Total time: 7 mins
- 4 packet of Chittchore Salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped, stems and all
- 1-2 tablespoons red chilli powder ( optional)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste.
- In a medium non stick pan, dry roast your peanuts to release the aromas. You could add a teaspoon of oil as I did
- Add a little salt and then add the onions. Allow them to soften and then turn off the heat.
- Add the coriander, chilli powder if using and more salt at this stage. Stir to combine and then add the lemon juice.Taste to check seasoning.
- Serve warm
Chittchore Salted peanuts