Tomato Salsa Dip
Preparation time – 10 mins
Serves – 2 servings
- 2 medium red ripe tomatoes, chopped (approximately 200gms)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¼ tsp cumin seed powder
- A pinch of sugar (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- Cut tomatoes into half and remove the stem. If you like thik salsa remove the seeds and juice from halved tomatoes and then cut them into big pieces. use removed juice and seeds to make smoothie or other drinks chop onion and cilantro. remove the seeds and stems from chilli and cut it into four pieces finely chop the garlic clove.
- Add diced onion garlic and chilli in the jar of a food processor or in the chopping bowl of a blender
- Add diced tomato and cilantro.
And ground cumin, a pinch of sugar, and salt. Pour lime juice over it.
- Process them until medium chunky texture. You can blend them according to the choice of salsa you want to make – Mild chunky or medium chunky.
- Tomato salsa is ready.
- Transfer it to a container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving to enhance the flavour.
enjoy it with Chittchore mast triangles
Chittchore mast triangle